Saturday, July 21, 2018 in Downtown Miamisburg, Ohio
Registration & Post-Race Party at Star City Brewery
Located at 319 S. 2nd St, Miamisburg, OH 45342
Christmas Tree Lighting at 6:30am and Races Start at 7:00am
Swag You Get w/ Registration
- Christmas Tree Lighting at Sunrise!
- Aid Stations with Christmas Music, Decorations & Christmas Cookies!!
- Christmas Ornament Finisher Medals for First 600 to Register in Any Race!
- Pint Glasses to First 600 Registered!
- Jingle Bells for your Shoes!
- Photo Booth with Santa & Professional in Race Photos!
- Post Race Party with Craft Beer, Catered Breakfast, & Christmas Cookies!
- Timed Races include ½ Marathon, 10k, 5k & 1-Mile, plus the Beast 3-Race Challenge!
- Race Pricing for Every Budget!
- Christmas Beast Medals to First 100 to Register for that race!
- Portion of the Proceeds Goes to Local Charity!
- T-Shirt Deadline 2 weeks in advance (Kids & Adult Sizes; Men & Women’s Cut)
- Ugly Christmas Tee in Kids & Adult Sizes and Men & Women’s Cut, with an option for Short Sleeve (Men & Women), Sleeveless (Men) or Tank Top (Women)
- Commemorative Event Pint Glass to the First 600 to register
- 1 FREE Star City Craft Beer, Wine or Cider (Age 21 & only ONLY) + Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Catered Christmas Breakfast w/fruit, breakfast casserole, meat, drinks & Christmas Cookies for Dessert
- Christmas Ornament Finisher Medal for First 600 to Register for Any Race (Christmas Beast Medal to First 100 to Register for Beast Challenge)*
*Those registering for the low-cost race option do not receive event timing and event swag; all racers are invited to post race party with food, drinks, music and photobooth.
Timed Races Include: Timed Races include ½ Marathon, 10k, 5k & 1-Mile, plus the Beast 3-Race Challenge!
Strollers are welcome on course, but our insurance does not allow furry friends to attend. Sorry.
- Race Course Map: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1389761635
- Start / Finish Line will be at the Heritage Village in Downtown Miamisburg on W. Lock Street. This is 2 blocks South of registration at Star City Brewery.
- Registration and Packet Pickup in Downtown Miamisburg, a short walk from the Start / Finish Line.
- The course is an out and back run on the Great Miami Recreational Trail; athletes will run from Miamisburg to Franklin and back for the ½ Marathon. The 1-mile, 5 and 10k runs will also be out and back on the same path.
- There are Christmas Themed Aid Stations approximately every mile for your motivation, so you can experience Christmas while you run. Each will have its own unique Christmas theme with Christmas music & decorations, Christmas Cookies, water, sport drink, & gels.
- 6:00am: Registration and Packet Pick-up
- 6:30am: Tree Lighting at Sunrise at Star City Brewery
- 7:00am: 1-Mile Start & 1/2 Marathon Start
- 7:20am: 5k Start
- 8:05am: 10k Start
- 7:30am: Photobooth w/ Santa, & Post Race Party Music, w/ Food, Drink at Star City Brewery
- 12:00pm Timing Ends & Runners must have Completed the Course
Parking and Restrooms
There will be parking available at Star City, Miamisburg Community Park, Miamisburg Riverfront Park, and on the streets of Miamisburg. There will be restrooms available at Star City, Miamisburg Community Park, Miamisburg Riverfront Park, the Start/Finish Line, and throughout the race course (see map).
Charity Partner - Hannah's Treasure Chest
While many families are fortunate enough to provide for their babies, toddlers and children, many parents struggle in raising their children with sufficient resources. Hannah’s Treasure Chest responds to these needs by providing nonprofit and social service agencies in Butler, Greene, Montgomery, and Warren Counties with clothing, baby equipment, diapers, hygiene items, toys, books and other essential items for their clients. The assistance from Hannah’s Treasure Chest greatly enhances programs already provided to children in the Miami Valley. We are asking athletes to support Hannah's Treasure Chest by donating money or items. Please bring to race day any of the items listed here!
- Men’s Cut, Women’s Cut & Kids Sizing
- Adult shirts will be short sleeve performance tees (Men's and Women's Cut), or you can choose a women's tank top or men's sleeveless tee. Design is shown above.
- To be guaranteed a race tee, you must register 2 weeks in advance of the race
Awesome Finisher Medals, because Everyone Wins!
Christmas Themed Ornament Finisher Medals for First 600 in Any Race! Plus Beast Finisher Medals for First 100 in that race.
Post Race Party: After the race celebrate with Christmas themed music, food and drink, while you cheer on your friends and family as they finish! All finishers will get at catered Christmas Breakfast, Beer and Christmas Cookies for Dessert! It will be a the most wonderful breakfast of the year!
Pictures with Santa, Professional Photography & Photo Booth: Come get your picture with Santa or pose with your friends, family and team at our photo booth. We will also have a professional photographer out on course to take your pictures while you race. Pictures will be posted on Facebook after the race for you to like, tag and share!
Event Pricing: (1) Dec. 1-31; (2) Jan. 1-Feb. 28; (3) March 1-May 31; (4) June 1-July 19 & (5) Race Weekend, July 20-21. Everyone enjoys post-race party with photos, food, drinks, and a super fun race!
Anyone pushed, carried or towed (not running): Does NOT include timing, pint glass, event shirt or finisher medal = $0
All ages, Any Race, Fun Run: Does NOT include timing, pint glass, event shirt or finisher medal = $20
All ages, 1-Mile Race: Includes all the Christmas Swag and Timing = $35-38-40-43 & Race Weekend $45*
All ages, 5k Race: Includes all the Christmas Swag and Timing = $40-43-45-48 & Race Weekend $50*
All ages, 10k Race: Includes all the Christmas Swag and Timing = $45-48-50-53 & Race Weekend $55*
The Beast 3-Race Challenge (10.3 miles: Run the 1-mile, 5k & 10k): Includes all the Christmas Swag and Timing + 1 Beast finisher Medal = $65-68-70-73 & Race Weekend $75*
½ Marathon: Includes all the Christmas Swag and Timing = $75-77-80-83 & Race Weekend $85*
* If you skip the event tee, you can save $5.
NOTE: Registration is not refundable under any circumstances.
Virtual Race Option: $35 Entry
Register on or before July 1st for any race distance. The only thing required of you is to sign up online and remit payment, then we will mail you the swag. You are NOT required to complete the distance, submit your results or send us photos. How it Works!
So, Sign up for the Virtual Race Option on or before July 1st. Complete your desired distance on your terms (optional). Submit your race results to firstname.lastname@example.org and photos at Facebook.com/zoomracingusa. A picture is worth a thousand words, but we still want to hear your race experience so feel free to add your story to the picture or a video testimonial (optional). We will mail you all the race swag on or before July 30. Tell all your friends about your accomplishment (optional). Participants may move their in-person, timed registration to the virtual race until July 20 before early packet pick-up ends.
- Anyone can race with us virtually!
- Options for all race distances including 1-mile, 5k, 10k, and Beast 3-Race Challenge!
- Run the race on your own terms, and we mail you all the race swag!
- We also recommend you follow your run with a good breakfast!
- If you send us your time and any photos we will post them!
- Get yourself a Finisher Tee, Medal and Pint Glass!
QUESTIONS: Please contact Zoom Multisport Racing for additional accommodations or questions at email@example.com or 937-572-5018
Emergency Contingency Policy & Plans: Races and events will be held unless race management, in consultation with local safety officials, determines that race conditions are too dangerous. Every effort will be made to conduct the race and to ensure the safety of all participants. Events may be held in the rain or snow or if there is snow on the course, so please prepare in advance. If the race is cancelled there will be no refunds. This position is consistent with USAT & USATF recommendations and with the protocol of sharing the risks associated with the sports of running, biking, swimming, triathlon, duathlon, aquabike and aquathon. Each athlete must accept any such risk for their entry fee paid including other amenities paid for such as T-shirts, insurance, and online administrative fees. All fees collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies. In the event of inclement weather, Acts of God, or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to alter, cancel or eliminate any/all portions of the race. The following procedure will be followed:
- The race director in consultation with local safety officials will make the final decision to delay, adjust or cancel the race.
- The decision will be posted on the website, in social media and communicated at the race venue via the PA announcing system.
- In the case of an emergency please dial 911. Volunteers will be instructed to contact 911 in the case of an emergency.